We’re Ready to Assist You.
LILIN supports our products that are sold to customers. LILIN products are designed to meet the industrial standard at 30,000 hours MTBF. In case of a product failure related to manufacturing defect, our standard product warranties may differ by country and region. Contact here.
For general support and technical questions, please email the LILIN USA TECH at [email protected] or call (888) 287-8686 or (626) 739-1840
Download LILIN US PRODUCT WARRANTY & RMA BOOK
- IP Video
- 3 years – Network IP Camera
- 3 years – Network Video Recorder (NVR)
- 3 years – IP PTZ (Lens & Motor – 1 year)
- 3 years – Navigator Server
- 3 years – AIDA Server
- Analog Video
- 3 years – AHD Camera
- 3 years – DHD DVR
Warranty is 5 years upon signing up for LILIN Dealership Program. Click here to join LDP.
“FOR MORE DETAILS Download LILIN US PRODUCT WARRANTY & RMA BOOK“
FIND LILIN US SERVICE CENTERS
For LILIN customers, you are welcome to contact LILIN US and distributors for returning products for the repair of manufacturer defect by contacting the location found here.
PRODUCT RMA CODE
RMA PRODUCT IN PROGRESS
For LILIN branches and distributers, you are able to find the status of your RMA product progress. Log on at LILIN Cloud, and enter the serial number code to search and locate the RMA history.
New parts that are used for the repair will have a one year parts warranty.
RMA PRODUCTS PACKING
All returned products must be packaged appropriately to prevent shipping damage. Provide proper electrostatic discharge (ESD) protection. If items are damaged during return shipment due to insufficient packaging, LILIN reserves the right for repairing the RMA products.
1. Use the disposable grounding wrist straps to avoid static damage when handling parts.
2. Reuse the original packaging material to return electronic parts, and ensure that parts are placed in ESD bags and waterproofed, if applicable.
3. Pad corners of the chassis and any boards, components, or other fragile parts with foam or paper. Please treat the return as you would expect us to treat product sent to you. Avoid strapping a chassis to a wooden pallet with little or no protection.
4. Items not belonging to the original packaging scope (such as storage media, protection cover, sleeves etc.) are to be removed from the device return. A reconsignment of third part property sent by mistake is not possible.
5. Write the RMA number on the outside of each returned box.
6. The address for return deliveries is:
Merit Li-Lin USA Corporation
11836 Clark St, Arcadia, CA 91006
7. Please note it may take as many as seven days for LILIN to receive your return shipment.
WHAT ARE NOT COVERED BY THIS PRODUCT WARRANTY
* Customer usage that results in accident, abuse, misuse, improper assembly, neglect, physical damages,
* missing/bent CPU pin, cracked components, or spilled liquids
* Electrical surge or lighting strike damage
* Natural disaster that causes damage to the product such as fire, lightning strike, earthquake, flood, tornado, hurricane, etc
* Natural causes, which includes normal wear and tear, oxidation
* Servicing not authorized by LILIN staff or authorized servicer
* Usage that is not in accordance with product instructions
* Failure to perform preventive maintenance
* Failure to follow proper product installation guidelines
* Use with accessories, parts, or components not supplied by LILIN
* Products with missing or altered serial numbers
* Products for which LILIN has not received payment
* Products defective after the expiration of the warranty period
* Stolen products
* Transport damages due to improper packaging or carrier
PARTS ORDERING AFTER WARRANTY PERIOD
LILIN branches and authorized distributors are able to apply LILIN MES system for product history. The product history of LILIN MES system can be used for searching the part number of the broken board when a product is out of warranty period. Contact your sales contact at LILIN USA for applying the access to LILIN MES system.